if you are using the wizard class, it doesn't remember the state
anywhere, so if you supply the correct POST data, you will get thrown
exactly to the point you wanted to be. The only thing you have to do
is save the form data somewhere (perhaps just pickle the POST in a
database), retrieve them later and create the form (see Wizard.render
and render_template how the data is passed to the template).

hope this helps

--
Honza Král
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]