Heh.  It should also be pointed out that security is not obfuscation.
If your slug is a social security number, I don't care if you're using a
one time pad for authentication, you're still going to have social
security numbers in your browser history for the world to see.  :)  A
mix of obfuscation and security is a wise course of action.

Cheers,
Cliff