brydon napisaƂ(a):
> As well, are you guys using SolPython?
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolPython

No, we use PySolr - http://code.google.com/p/pysolr/. It (nearly)
matches our previous search machinery interface.

There's not much about this, just look at the docs in module header to
get overview how it works. Anyway, schema definition and solr
configuration requires most of work, not the interfacing with Solr,
which talks HTTP.

--
Jarek Zgoda
Skype: jzgoda | GTalk: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | voice: +48228430101

"We read Knuth so you don't have to." (Tim Peters)