Hi All,

I am very new to Django and facing lot of initial problems. I have created a
template folder at C:/python25/django/templates
and I have updated the settings.py file with "forward slashes" in path. When
I hit the url, it gives me the following error.

c:\python25\django\templates\current_datetime.html (File does not exist)

I am totally clueless as I have this file at this path but it is still
giving the error.....

I hope somebody would have the solution as I might be doing some silly
mistake.Thanks in advace

Cheers
Gaurav