On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 08:08 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I did wrong about po file path. I'm trying to copy a working language
> and edit po file and re-compile.
>
> For now, still cannot see the sign.

Note that your language code ("th") must also be in the LANGUAGES
settings list. Normally this isn't a problem because anything with a
Django core translation is automatically in that list. But if you're
testing a new language, remember to adjust the setting.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the
bread.