Hi, I am asking for help.

I made a DataBase View and a Model to join some models/tables for use
Admin Site filters. In the interactive shell (python manage.py shell)
it work ok, but in the browser take a inaceptable long long time to
get response.

The example models is shown in the message "mod_python problem" of Apr
19. Maybe I don´t know how to express my self, and I don´t talk
English very well, because I don´t get any answer.

There is another way of doing that job?