Hello,

I have a model in models.py as shown below:

class Tutor(models.Model):
    first_name = models.CharField(maxlength=40)
    last_name = models.CharField(maxlength=40, core=True)
    etc...
    etc...

It simply captures fname and lname and adds it to my database. It
works.

However, the 'Tutor' should also be an user on my site, as found in
the Auth section of the admin page. Clearly, I don't ant to replicate
the information, that'd be silly, right?

What I'd like to do is two fold:

1)  Add a field to Auth Users section to show whether a user is a
Tutor or a Student
2) Use a ForeignKey (I guess thats best right) to add the names of the
user to my Tutor Model above.

Can anyone help me with this, please? I don't even know how to find
the Admin Auth Users Model at the moment and try as I might, I can
find nothing on the web to help me solve the issue. Any help is
appreciated!

Thanks,

Ed