On Apr 4, 1:16 pm, Simon  Oberhammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Magus on IRC told me that multiple django projects with different
> timezones serverd by apache / mod_python could be a problem - ie one
> changing TZ in a thread that also servers the other project.
>
> So I set timezone-setting to Vienna/Europe for all of them and have
> not seen then datetime-problem since 24hours. I think that was it.

We were encountering the same problem, as one django project was still
set to 'America/Chicago' instead of 'Europe/London' which is where we
are.  This appears to be a bug in the Django mod_python handler, so I
have added a ticket for it: http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/7062

Andrew