Here's the elections model:
class Election(models.Model):
    uuid = UUIDField(primary_key=True, editable=False)
    election_name = models.CharField(max_length=100, unique=True)
    slug = models.SlugField(prepopulate_from=("election_name",),
unique=True)
    election_date = models.DateField()

    class Meta:
        ordering = ('-election_date',)

    class Admin:
        list_display = ('election_name', 'election_date')
        list_per_page = 20

    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.election_name

    def get_absolute_url(self):
        return ('django.views.generic.list_detail.object_detail', (),
                { 'slug': self.slug, })
    get_absolute_url = permalink(get_absolute_url)

Here's the precincts model:
class Precinct(models.Model):
    precinct_number = models.CharField(max_length=4, blank=True)
    precinct_name = models.CharField(max_length=100)
    slug =
models.SlugField(prepopulate_from=("precinct_number","precinct_name",),)
    precinct_location = models.CharField(max_length=100)
    precinct_address = models.CharField(max_length=100)
    precinct_photo = models.ImageField(upload_to="images/
precincts",blank=True)
    precinct_map = models.ImageField(upload_to="images/precincts/
maps",blank=True)
    precinct_status = models.BooleanField("Active",default=True)

    class Meta:
        ordering = ('precinct_number',)
        unique_together = [("precinct_number", "precinct_name")]

    class Admin:
        list_display =
('precinct_number','precinct_name','precinct_status')
        list_display_links = ('precinct_number', 'precinct_name')
        list_filter = ('precinct_status',)
        list_per_page = 20
        search_fields =
('precinct_name','precinct_location','precinct_address')
        fields = (
            (None, {
                'fields': (('precinct_number', 'precinct_name'),
'slug', 'precinct_location',
                           'precinct_address', 'precinct_status')
                }),
                ('Media', {
                    'classes': 'collapse',
                    'fields': ('precinct_photo','precinct_map')
                })
        )

    def __unicode__(self):
        return '%s %s' % (self.precinct_number, self.precinct_name)