> Look at the 'tables' and 'where' parameters to the extra() method on
> querysets.

I got very close with the tables parameter, but it always adds in a
comma between the existing INNER JOIN statements and the one I'm
trying to add (which leads to a MySQL error). That makes sense because
its meant for tables, but there isn't a join parameter to utilize.
MySQL doesn't like selecting from multiple tables in combination with
INNER JOIN, so specifying the extra table and adding its corresponding
where statement didn't work either.

I think I'm just going to do the raw query here since it seems to be
more effort than it's worth, but thanks for your help.