Hi all - In the standard admin page for the latest svn release I'm
having problems rendering html correctly in the table.

Some of my text fields contain html markup: <a href=http://
www.google.com>link to google</link> for example.

However, when I render these fields (using the change_list.html admin
template) i get &lt,  &gt for some of the brackets < & > in the output
html.

If I change the change_list_results.html file so it uses the item|safe
filter I still get the same problem:

<thead>
{% for header in result_headers %}<th{{ header.class_attrib }}>
{% if header.sortable %}<a href="{{ header.url }}">{% endif %}
{{ header.text|capfirst }}
{% if header.sortable %}</a>{% endif %}</th>{% endfor %}
</thead>
<tbody>
{% for result in results %}
safe }}{% endfor %}</tr>
{% endfor %}
</tbody>

Even if I create my own filter I still get this problem:

@register.filter(name='mysafe')
def mysafe(value):
    return value
mysafe.is_safe = True

and use this in the change_list_results.html ({{ item|mysafe }} it
does not help.

Can someone help me out as I'm scratching my head with this.

Regards