This is not Django specific but it is framework relevant.  I thought
this was a great writeup of features for any framework.  At least I am
one person who likes the features of this web2py framework.

http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/static/web2py_vs_others.pdf

Web2py makes development happen faster because people can get up and
running quickly.  I have only played with it enough to be amazed.  It
allows the less technical disciplines like designers, journalists and
web producers to start building or collaborating with web based
database driven apps.

The difficulty for my organization (News21) is the biggest technical
problem which is integrating different technologies like flash and
javascript.  It is difficult to do when each discipline has their own
tools and technologies that don't integrate well. I think this is one
step closer to making these different disciplines work better.

--
Milan