Hi,

QS-rf in general and model inheritance in particular are really cool.
I have been waiting for them for a long time, thanks :-)

I am trying now to use them. And one question I have is the following:
for multi-table inheritance, (using the example from the
documentation,) let's say that we have a Place object, is there a way
to convert that object into a Restaurant object?

The case I am trying to do is have an "augmented" ContentType [ACT]
object that will inherit from ContentType but add some other stuff,
like icon, etc... but at the time when I try to create my ACT, the
ContentType object is already created by syncdb. So, is there a way to
create an ACT and tell it to use a specific ContentType object as its
parent? Or should this be done differently?

--
Thanks,
Medhat

P.S. Before model inheritance I did this using a OneToOneField, but I
am trying to take advantage of model inheritance now.