On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks Karen. Thats exactly what I was looking for. The patch attached
> to the ticket is perfect.
>
> Quick question: how does the process of patches work in a case like
> this? Does a patch for a small issue as such get accepted in short
> frame of time?

Not necessarily.  It depends on how much time the people doing the work have
to devote to it, and what their own priorities are.  My understanding is
that the nfa_blocker tickets are highest priority for newforms-admin, since
those are the ones that need to be fixed before a merge to trunk.  That one
is marked with the nfa_blocker keyword, so it will get fixed sooner rather
than later.  However if,say, those involved in moving newforms-admin along
are currently focused on ironing out some thorny issue (which may take some
time), they may not need the distraction of knocking off relatively simple
tickets while concentrating on bigger issues.  Or, everyone involved might
be finding themselves with very little time to devote to newforms-admin due
to other commitments.  So even easy/simple things can take a while to go in,
particularly since everyone involved is volunteering their time for the
work.  In the meantime the patch is there in the tracker for other people
who hit the problem try out and report feedback.

Karen