I am not sure what version of Safari you are using, but sorry there is no
way for force users to keep cookies on their computer. IE6 flushes cookies
on close and Firefox puts a default expire time on them. There are reasons,
historically, why these browsers do this and unless you change the settings
on the browser you can't expect people to hold their cookies.