Hello,
Has anyone experienced the following symptom with Memcached before?

Intermittently and unpredictably, requests to our production web
server will start "hanging" in the "Waiting for response..." loop and
never get any further. When we restart memcached on the server, the
request executes right away and things are back to normal (even
requests that were pending suddenly finish)

Do you happen to know what the cause of this might be? We're using the
most recent version of python-memcached (from tummy.com) and a recent
development version of Django (0.97x)

I'd much appreciate any advice! Thanks,
Greg.