Thanks for the replies. I'm not really new to Django, but this is my
first application that I'm really building with it.

I never said that this should be in trunk or something, but if it will
get in, I would prefer something more customizable. However, it seems
that writing my own version that just uses hours/minutes isn't such a
big deal with the DurationField sourcecode at hand.

Bram