Hello,
I'm trying to use ModelForm to create a form based on one of my
models.  However, I'm getting the following error:

///
AttributeError at /plush/theone/
'ModelFormOptions' object has no attribute 'many_to_many'
///

Below is my code:

///
Views.py File

def theone(request):
    a = TestForm()
    if request.POST:
        b = TestForm(data=request.POST, instance=a)
        if b.is_valid():
            b.save()
        else:
            assert False, "Errors"
    else:
        form = TestForm(instance=a)
    return render_to_response('plush_mytest.htm', {'theform': form})
///

///
Models.py File

class MyTest(models.Model):
    myfirst = models.CharField(max_length=100)
///

///
myform.py file

class TestForm(ModelForm):

    class Meta:
        model = MyTest
///

///
plush_mytest.htm File

<form method="POST" action="/plush/theone/" >
{{ theform.myfield }}
<input type="Submit" value="Submit" name="Submit" />
</form>
///

The error occurs when I get to the following line in my views.py file
'form = TestForm(instance=a)'.

Anybody have any suggestions?