Thanks very much for your solution and reply alen. I'm learning the
ins and outs of python and django at the same time - fun adventure -
so far python is blowing me away - I love it. Better than anything I
have used before - 3 assemblers,c, c++ java, vb, ruby, php, asp, etc
(guess I am dating myself lol - most people don't seem to even ever
have looked at assembler these days. I used to love it - 7 years of
that after university) Oh, and of course C was always the bomb too :-)

Thanks again,

Peter