I am trying to debug an application which raises a dB exception
(unable to adapt), and I'd like to get the cursor that Django was
using when the exception happened.

The reason is that psycopg2 has a couple of attributes attached to the
cursor telling exactly what was the query and what was the response
from PstgreSQL, and I'd like to read them.

I can get the connection as django.db.connection, but even after some
spelunking of the source I'm having trouble getting the cursor.
Anyone know?

Thanks in advance,
Jim