Alex,

I would be interested in hearing if your remaining issues with the
GeoDjango install get resolved.

Following the WebFaction forum post, it looks like there is another
user with a successful GeoDjango install (overcoming a GEOS config
problem).
http://forum.webfaction.com/viewtopic.php?id=957

I'm still undecided on WebFaction vs. SliceHost... both seem to have
their advantages.  For now I think I will just wait and watch for a
little while...

- Tyler