Hello,
This view did work.  However, I just did a 'svn up' and now I believe
the new queryset-refactor is causing my code not to work.  Below is my

///

def tracking(request):
    if request.POST:
        for b in request.session['tracking']:
            if request.POST.get(str(b.id)) != "":
                try:
                    b.tracking = request.POST.get(str(b.id))
                    b.order_status = 3
                    b.send_email="Tracking"
                    b.save()
                except:
                    pass
    a = Order.objects.filter(order_status=2)
    request.session['tracking'] = a
    return render_to_response('tracking.htm', {'entries': a})

///

My error occurs when I try to set a session variable called 'tracking'
to my QuerySet "a".  Another post said I need to convert my QuerySet
to a list.  However, I'm not sure how to do that and also I wouldn't
have access to the list when the form was posted.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks