I've just begun using doctests and when I run manage.py test appname,
the doctests in the models.py file aren't running.

I have other apps in the project that have doctests that run fine.

I also have taken the models in this app and pasted them into a
different app. The doctests run fine in that app (so, I believe the
doctest syntax is correct).

I have a tests.py in the app with unit tests that work as expected.  I
deleted the file and retried to run the test and it still did not run.

I'm at a loss here.  Any ideas?
Dave