On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 01:39 -0700, Nick Day wrote:
> I've just seen this thread and I'll be requiring row-level permissions
> for an upcoming project in the next couple of months. I'm using Django
> for a project at the moment and would love to use it again, but this
> feature will essentially make or break the decision.
>
> Is there a rough date when we think newforms-admin will be released,
> and/or a RLP patch?

No, it will be released 'when it is ready'. The day will come sooner if
you help [1].

Anyway, you would not be the first to run the newforms-admin branch in
production. I'm playing around with it and will probably use it for my
next project too.

Matthias

1:
<http://code.djangoproject.com/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&keywords=~nfa-blocker&order=priority>