Hello All,

I'm currently working with a company that has a social networking site with
some interesting features.  They are positioned to do very well in the near
future.  They are based in San Diego and are going to need 1-2 strong
Django/Python Developers with architect level experience and creative
vision.  They are flexible on the number of hours a week and what hours will
be worked but they eventually want to bring 1 or more developers on
permanently.  Interested parties need to be able to work onsite in San Diego
and without new or transferred sponsorship.  Please let me know if you
interested or can recommend someone that may be interested.

Respectfully,

Matthew Haver CIR ACIR CDR
Senior IT Recruiter
Yoh IT
Know greater talent (R)
10251 Vista Sorrento Parkway Suite 150
San Diego, CA 92121
858.622.9005 x228 Office
858.922.4484 Mobile

858.922.9048 Fax

*Click Here to see my LinkedIn Profile - Send me an Invitation and we can
Connect <http://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewhaver>*

Remember when your career dreams were limitless?  They can be again when you
work with Yoh.  Visit yoh.com for current career
opportunities.<http://yoh.com/nr/yoh/includes/job_search.asp>