Hi,

the query parameter page=1 probably won't be there when you submit the
search form.
I 'd guess your forms action parameter is either empty or set to the
url of your search view.

Have you tried 'results': results.object_list in your
render_to_response?

regards
    adi

--
Adi J. Sieker         mobile: +49 - 178 - 88 5 88 13
Freelance developer   skype:  adijsieker