I have a dict that looks similar to this:
{'com': 'communication', 'tel': 'telephone', 'cel': 'cellphone',
'fax': 'fax machine',}

And I want to sort it by value, and render it in a template. I was
able to do it, but in a very hacked way. Can anyone show me a better
way to do it than my solution.

Here is the template tag (the dict I want to sort is
vocab_dict[vocabulary] on line 13):
http://dpaste.com/hold/50603/
Here is the template (the dict has been converted into a sorted list
of dicts and iterated through on lines 6-11):
http://dpaste.com/hold/50604/