Hello,

the answer for question 1 I already find out, thank you.

According to question 2, I'm not meaning without a relation between A
and B. There must be a relation between them. So I describe my problem
again in a more understandable way, I hope.

I have two models A and B with an one(A)-to-many(B) relationship.

So I want to build a view for adding a B, which is related to a A. For
that I have a link in another view. That Link contains the ID of A. So
in the new view I knew the ID of A, which should be related with the
new B. How I get B related with A? (Ok, by setting the attribute,
but...) How can I do that by using form_for_model() according to my
database model? The User don't have the choice to manipulate the ID of
A or something like that. There shouldn't be a field for the ID!