I'm designing an order system wherein each order will be an object.
However, most customers will typically want to order more than one
thing at once. To make things easier for the user, I'd like to allow
them to enter, say, up to 5 orders on the same screen. Each order will
then be stored as a record in the database.

I'm wondering the best way to do this. My guess right now is to have a
custom view that has the necessary logic, but I'm also a complete
newbie at Django, so any better suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken