Hello Guys:

I'm using one project with two applications that are different, but
they use the same users.
One of these apps is the base and the other could or not be installed.
They use different 404 and 505 error pages.
To set that I configured two differents settings.py, the fist app read
the base settings and the second app import them, but configure
another apps.

Apache select what app run and with what settings file from the Apache
<Location> directive.

Sample:
<Location "/app1">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    PythonPath "['/opt/web/proyect1'] + sys.path"
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE proyect1.settings
    PythonDebug On
</Location>

<Location "/app2">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    PythonPath "['/opt/web/proyect1'] + sys.path"
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE webapps.settings_app2
    PythonDebug On
</Location>

The problem is when I log-in in one application, then (logged) I
change to the other app. The second app keep the settings of the
previous app!, even the url direction was changed in the browser to
the new app.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.