Hi,

I take it doing via JSON you still need to convert the Boolean fields?

would you know of any kind of scrip that would do it? as my editor
doenst cope to well with 7mb of xml files :(.
I guess its not to hard to write if needed.

I do a syncdb than run loaddata, I didnt empty the tables, will do
that thou, makes sence (I thought loaddata overwrite the "tables").

thanks for the info!