I'm trying to inspect the session data in the db.

>>> from django.contrib.sessions.models import Session
>>> q = Session.objects.all()
>>> for s in q:
...    print s.get_decoded()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 2, in ?
  File "/var/tmp/django-0.96.2-root/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/
django/contrib/sessions/models.py", line 82, in get_decoded
SuspiciousOperation: User tampered with session cookie.

And yet...

>>> pickle.loads(base64.decodestring(s.session_data))
{'orderby': 'clientid', 'spp': u'20'}

There's my data. Doesn't look corrupt.

I have no issues in the UI, just when using the Django shell.

Mike