This is the exact error:

C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\django\testproject>manage.py runserver
Validating models...
Unhandled exception in thread started by <function inner_run at
0x00C315B0>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\commands
\runserver.
py", line 47, in inner_run
    self.validate(display_num_errors=True)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py",
line 112,
 in validate
    num_errors = get_validation_errors(s, app)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\core\management
\validation.py", lin
e 22, in get_validation_errors
    from django.db import models, connection
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\db\__init__.py", line 17,
in <modul
e>
    backend = __import__('%s%s.base' % (_import_path,
settings.DATABASE_ENGINE),
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\db\backends
\postgresql_psycopg2\bas
e.py", line 15, in <module>
    raise ImproperlyConfigured("Error loading psycopg2 module: %s" %
e)
django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: Error loading psycopg2
module: No m
odule named psycopg2