Hello I have the following code in my model:

class SomeMode(models.Model):

    CHOICES = [(1, '1'), (2, '2'), (3, 3), (4, '4'), (5, '5')]

    score = models.IntegerField(choices=CHOICES)

When I change the score in the admin interface it throws this error:

an integer is required

I think this is a bug, but I have only been working with Django for
the last few days, so wasn't sure. I quickly searched the Trac ticket,
but didn't find any open tickets related to this. Is this expected
behavior?

Another thing is that Django actually saves the record to the
database, even though it gives me the error message.