I can surely pass the path variable into the context from within my
view, but the view doesn't know which filename to include. So in the
template, I would still have to combine path and filename when
creating an include tag such as:

{% include "dir/tag.html" %}

But how can I combine the path 'dir' and the filename 'tag.html'?

Besides, passing the path into the context from within every view
isn't very elegant.

Thanks,
2B