>From an earlier email to this list, it sounds like the calendar doesn't work
on 0.96.2 if USE_I18N is set to True in your settings.py file.  This seems
resonable to me; at one point I tried to use the calendar from my own
templates but tripped over needing to define or stub out some gettext
routines in my Javascript.  I ended up using something else in my own
templates. :)

I have found the SVN version to be quite stable, and if you are at the early
enough stage of working through tutorials I would recommend that you move to
the SVN version from here on out.

  -- Scott

--
http://scott.andstuff.org/  |  http://truthadorned.org/