It doesn't work in Firefox either. I get a "Please enable cookies and
try again" message. I suspect your problem is that the cookie has
85.214.104.194 as its domain, but the browser thinks it is on
www.jouwadresboek.nl, so it never returns the cookie.

I was wondering how you were doing "redirection" such that the
browser's location showed www.jouwadresboek.nl, instead of the raw IP.
I did a view-source and saw that what you actually have is your
85.214.104.194 site impeded in a frame from the www.jouwadresboek.nl
dite. This is *not* domain forwarding in the normal sense.

I recommend losing the frames and either doing a 301/302 (whichever)
redirect, or have the server alias the name. This will give you a more
normal scenario for using Django (or anything else for that matter).
If that is not possible, try forcing the cookie domain name in the
Django settings file to www.jouwadresboek.nl. See
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/settings/#session-cookie-domain.

  HTH,
  Peter