hi Aaron -

my template includes this link to the css
            <link rel="stylesheet" href="{{ MEDIA_URL_url
}}css/upslookup.css" />

my view is:

from django import http
from forms import ziplookup
from django.shortcuts import get_object_or_404, render_to_response
from django.template import RequestContext
from django.template import Context, Template

def process_ziplookup(request):
    if request.method=='POST':
        form = ziplookup(request.POST)
        if form.is_valid():
            zipcode=request.POST.get('zipcode','')
            return_ziplookup(zipcode)
    else:
        form = ziplookup()
    return render_to_response ("upsratelookup.html",{'form':form})

def return_ziplookup(zipcode):
    zip=zipcode
    #assert False, zip
    return render_to_response("upsratelookup.html",{'zipcode':zip})

thanks in advance for any help

BR