Hi all -

Thanks for your continued support as I find my Django legs.

on my form submission, i send to a view that checks for validation and
for now all i want to do is send the data that was entered right back
and show it to the user, but not in the form field.  I'm breaking my
code out into two functions, one that does the form validation and one
that does the return.  The reason is that I will be querying UPS
information and just want a separate function to do that... the
function passing back to the template is as such:

def return_ziplookup(zipcode):
    zipquery = zipcode
    return render_to_response("upsratelookup.html",
{'zipquery':zipquery})

I have confirmed in fact that zipcode is getting passed in fine.

In my template I have this:

        {% if zipquery %}
            Now Showing UPS Rates for zipcode {{ zipquery|escape }}
        {% else %}
                NO ZIPCODE RESULTS FOUND
        {% endif %}

the template, on form submission always shows NO ZIPCODE RESULTS
FOUND. Do you see anything i'm doing wrong?

Thanks for helping me learn.

BR