On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 7:32 AM, ksachdeva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When I try to write a unittest which does self.client.get("/myurl/
> snode/?S=4&V=3") I get template does not exists (TemplateDoesNotExist
> exception).

Django's test client doesn't do any intelligent parsing of URLs to
pull out the GET dictionary from a string. Rather than calling:

>>> self.client.get("/myurl/snode/?S=4&V=3")

you need to break out the GET data into a separate dictionary:

>>> self.client.get("/myurl/snode/", data={'S':'4', 'V':'3'})

The dictionary doesn't need to be escaped or URLencoded - that process
is handled internally by the test client.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)