Hello there.

I'm using Serialization with JSON to pass data to jQuery. Everything
is working fine, except that the data for the fields of my model are
not escaped, allowing people to use HTML on my app. There isn't a
function as such in jQuery to do this (and I'm unsure if there is a
built in Javascript one) so I'm assuming I have to do this serverside
some how but i'm not really sure what to do.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.