Hello,

I am doing a small web site in django for my friend.

The web site needs to have couple of dozen pages in chinese.

What should I do in django to display these characters correctly?

Most of them content needs to be updated. We have tools to create the
chinese text in unicode. We want the same to cut and paste onto the django
admin interface, and it should render correctly.

We also have some feedback form which is using newforms modelform. Again if
someone types in Chinese unicode characters (cut and paste from an external
editor, it should generate).

While in the text box the text displays correctly, after saving all I see is

I changed my settings in the browser and I am able to view other pages
correctly.
I tried the i18n documentation. It is of little help, despite me trying all
combinations. All help appreciated

Many Thanks

Keith Mallory