2008/6/22, Alessandro Ronchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 2008/6/21, Scott Moonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > Yes, I think it is incorrect.  It should be set on some field that the user
>  > can type in and which must not be blank.  Then, when that field is left
>  > blank, the admin will actually delete the address.  I recommend setting
>  > core=True on the indirizzo field.

If there's more than one core=True field it doesn't work: if one of
them is deleted, the object is deleted.

expecially there's problems if the core=True is set on the ForeignKey.
Maybe it's the same problem with extending the users in another
threads.

--
Alessandro Ronchi
Skype: aronchi

SOASI Soc.Coop. - www.soasi.com
Sviluppo Software e Sistemi Open Source
Sede: Via Poggiali 2/bis, 47100 Forlì (FC)
Tel.: +39 0543 798985 - Fax: +39 0543 579928

Rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti è necessario, non stampare questa mail