Hi,

It seems as if these signals have to be used in management.py, but
what I need is something I can use directly in my model code.
Something like overloading a method. The fact that this should be
happen in the model-class is very important. E.g I dont want every
model to be registerd in my "meta-model" Apps only some of my models.

One Idea was to implement this kind of registration everytime a model
is instantiated and checking if there is already an entry. But this a
hack because I really need this only one time (the first time the
model is deployed.)

any ideas?

Thanks, Toni