I have a list of records, and I'd like the user to be able to delete
any given record by pressing a button. My current strategy is to have
each record in its own form (so that pressing the submit button for
that form would delete the record), and have each form contain a
hidden field identifying the corresponding record via a unique key so
that I know which record to delete. However, this is very crude, and
no doubt indicative of the fact that I'm still just starting to learn
Django. What would people suggest as better alternatives? Feel free to
point me to documentation--I don't mind doing the reading, it's just
finding the relevant material that's a problem (there's so much of
it :-) ).

Thanks,
Ken