I'm sending a user-submitted form using EmailMultiAlternatives. From
my view, I'm calling a helper function in a different file (but in the
same directory) to actually compose and send the email. When I send
the message from this helper function (using msg.send()), I get a
Server Error page. When, however, I return the message, and send it
from views.py, it sends fine. Anyone know why?