On Jun 25, 12:16 pm, OliverMarchand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I want to customize my admin interface.
> For that I know I can create my *own* template admin/base_site.html.
> What I should really do is derive this from the *admins*
> base_site.html template.
> From my understanding, I am intercepting the base_site.html template.
>
> But how do I specify the admins base_site.html in my own
> base_site.html?
> By writing {% extends admin/base_site.html %} I obviously get a
> circular reference. Is there any way to circumvent this and really
> specify the admin template?

To add to what Julien said, you can review the documentation or this
chaper in the Django book http://www.djangobook.com/en/1.0/chapter17/

But if you ready know all that(since i am not sure about the context
of your question), then the admin actually gets its interface from
base.html and base_site.html extends base.html.  You can override one,
or any of them depending on your needs.