I'm new to Django and I've been able to get to the end of the Django
tutorial using localhost as my server. for some reason I can't get the
form poll to recognize my choices. Regardless whether I click on the
radio buttons and click vote or if I just click vote without
selecting, I always get the screen saying "You didn't select a
choice".

Here is code from my urls.py ->

from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
from djangoblogproject.polls.models import Poll

info_dict = {
    'QuerySet': Poll.objects.all(),
}

urlpatterns = patterns('',
     (r'^$',
'django.views.generic.list_detail.object_list',info_dict),
     (r'^(?P<object_id>\d+)/$',
'django.views.generic.list_detail.object_detail',info_dict),
     (r'^(?P<object_id>\d+)/results/$',
'django.views.generic.list_detail.object_detail', dict(info_dict,
template_name = 'polls/results.html')),
     (r'^(?P<poll_id>\d+)/vote/$',
'djangoblogproject.polls.views.vote'),

)

and here is the code from my views.py file ->

from djangoblogproject.polls.models import choice, Poll
from django.shortcuts import render_to_response, get_object_or_404
from django.http import HttpResponseRedirect

def vote(request, poll_id):
    p = get_object_or_404(Poll, pk = poll_id)
    try:
        selected_choice = p.choice_set.get(pk =
request.POST['choice'])
    except (KeyError, choice.DoesNotExist):
        return render_to_response('polls/poll_detail.html', {
            'object': p,
            'error_message': "You didn't select a choice.",
        })
    else:
        selected_choice.votes +=1
        selected_choice.save()
        return HttpResponseRedirect('/polls/%s/results/' % p.id)

Anybody know what is causing the problem?