mwebs wrote:
> Thanks Nathaniel,
>
> but where and how do I pass the Queryset? From my view?
> I am sorry but I dont understand completly
>
> class MyModelChoiceField(forms.ModelChoiceField):
>     def label_from_instance(self, obj):
>         return "My Object #%i" % obj.id
>

> class PictureForm(forms.Form):
>     image          = forms.ImageField(label='Picture')
>     gallery        = MyModelChoiceField(..)

No, don't be carried away by the example provided there, that is for a
slightly complicated case.

class MyForm(forms.Form):
    image    =  forms.ImageField(label='Picture')
    gallery   =  forms.ModelChoiceFiled(/your/query/goes/here)

def my_view(request):
    if request.method == 'POST':
        form = MyForm(request.POST)
        if form.is_valid():
            form.save()
            return HttpResponseRedirect(/sucess/page)
    else:
        form = MyForm()
    return render_to_response('your_template.html, {'form': form})

Hope this helps

Regards Ganesh