Hi all

Thanks to the help of Magus on IRC i have been able to setup my models
and their functions as separate files.
This works great for maintenance (the models.py file is created
automatically through a (ehm, perl) script)
But unfortunately it breaks Django command extensions.
This is the structure I have (between <> means directory):

<project>
              <app>
                      views.py
                      __init__.py
                      <models>
                                  __init__.py
                                  modelfile1.py
                                  modelfile2.py
                                  modelfile3.py

in my __init__.py in <models> i'm importing modelfile1.py etc.

I can use the models and methods in my views using 'from
project.app.models import classname'
So far so good, works like a charm exept that the django command
extensions does not SEE the models using  shell_plus or graph_models.
I guess it has something to do with app_label not set but I don't know
how to.

Could someone help me getting this kind of setup working with the
command extensions?